Business Development Manager - Chester - B2B Products
Business Development Manager - B2B Products - Market Leading Business - Chester
- Do you have some good experience in sales?
- Do you want to work for a market-leader whose name in the sector speaks for itself?
- Would you like more freedom, autonomy and an uncapped bonus potential?
Our client, a highly successfully electrical products distributor is looking for an ambitious and proactive Business Development Manager with a strong ability to capitalise on opportunities to join their dynamic and professional team in the Chester area.
The company you would be working for are impressive, they continue to grow through the high-quality service they provide along with the quality, branded electrical products that they offer through an enviable supplier network. The company continue to grow through acquisitions and new openings, as such, there is certainly opportunity to progress.
For such a large group they have an extremely adaptable and flexible business model, the autonomy and freedom you will get in your role is unparalleled at this level.
What is in it for you?
- A highly competitive salary supplemented by an unparalleled and uncapped bonus scheme which is linked to your performance and that of the business
- An opportunity to work for one of the market leaders in the electrical products distribution industry
- A rewarding career that offers outstanding opportunities for career development and progression to roles such as branch management, where you would be in-effect, running your very own business
As a Business Development Manager you will:
- Be at the forefront of representing the business by both winning new business and growing existing accounts
- Work closely with the business manager to strategically grow the business in terms of turnover and importantly, margin
- Present, communicate and sell to all levels
- A competitive starting salary, in line with what you can bring to the business and your experience
- A significant and lucrative bonus potential, linked to your own performance and that of the business
- A package including a car, mobile phone and laptop
- Optional membership of the company's excellent pension scheme
If you think you have what it takes, then progress your career today by submitting your CV and a covering letter to Bridgewater Resources UK. If you have any questions, please contact James Downing.
Interviews for this exciting opportunity are being held now.