Purchasing Administrator - Ringwood - £20,000 + parking
Our client a well established and growing organisation based in Ringwood is looking to recruit a Purchasing Administrator to join the team.
As the Purchasing Administrator you will be responsible for providing support to the Purchasing Manager with a variety of duties, placing orders, chasing deliveries and assisting with enquires.
This is a busy role where you will need to be efficient, organised and confident using Microsoft due to the pace of the role you will also need the ability to multi task and work well under pressure.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Placing orders with suppliers via phone and email
- Following up outstanding deliveries
- Liaising with suppliers regarding delivery timescales
- Inputting orders onto the internal systems
- Liaising with other departments to update on deliveries
- Use of Microsoft systems including word and excel
Experience and Knowledge:
- Organised and efficient with ability to multitask
- Confident communication skills
- Ability to work in a pressurised and fast paced environment
- Confident experience of Microsoft systems
This job would suit candidates currently working as an Order Processor, Sales Administrator, Purchasing Administrator, Procurement Administrator, Supply Chain Administrator or Buyers Assistant.
If you are interested in the position please click on Apply Now.
Alternatively to find out more, or to see other opportunities that we have available please visit our website.