Corporate Receptionists - City of London & Canary Wharf
Are you a receptionist in a luxury hotel / blue chip corporate company or work in high end customer service?
We are currently recruiting for Receptionists who are looking for a new challenge to stimulate their exceptional service skills.
Rapport is a multi award-winning provider of Guest Services and Hospitality Management in a business environment, including Receptionists, Reservations, Client Floor Management, Helpdesk and Switchboard.
We are very proud to count some of the UK’s most forward thinking blue chip companies as our clients, from small boutique firms to large multi-site International corporations, all with a common goal to provide excellent Customer Service.
Our recent awards include:
- Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality 2014, 2015 & 2016
- Awarded 2 stars "Best Companies 2015/2017"
- Winner of 2013 and 2014 Catey Award for Front of House Team of the Year & 2016 HR team of the year
Duties will include:
- Ensuring a seamless and personal guest journey
- Welcoming guests at reception
- Escorting guests to their booked meeting or dining spaces within the building
- Acting upon all requests that guests might have in an efficient and friendly manner
- Handling external and internal calls in a professional manner
- Booking of meeting rooms accurately and ensuring that all AV, room lay out and food and beverage requirements are noted
- Liaising with other departments to ensure efficient communication and guest service, and creating a 'one team' approach to delighting your guests
- Always acting according to Rapport and the client’s standards
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least one year's experience working 'Front of House' within a luxury hotel environment, front line guest services within premium airlines or a corporate business environment.
- Have operational experience working at prestigious events (this is beneficial, but not critical).
- Have an excellent command of the English language, both in verbal and written communication.
- Be immaculately presented.
- Be highly organised and have an eye for detail.
- Have great interpersonal skills and an outgoing personality.
- Have passion to achieve excellent guest service in everything that they do.
- Be able to work well under pressure and have the ability to act pro-actively and intuitively.
Salary & benefits:
The successful candidates will be offered a very competitive salary package plus a range of staff benefits, including pension and life assurance.
We are committed to developing our team to the highest standard and offer excellent career and development opportunities. Rapport's growth has meant significant opportunity for exceptional team members to transfer or be promoted within the company.
Exceptional team members can progress and become part of Rapport’s management team and gain further staff benefits.
Working hours are typically 8 hours per day, 40-hours per week, Monday to Friday, and rotating team shifts between 7am to 7pm.
Rapport is a part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, a FTSE 100 company. Please visit our website for further information and before applying to learn more about Rapport and our clients!
If you feel you qualify for the above and would like to join a vibrant team, please apply here.
We will contact successful applicants with more information within 5-7 workings days. Rapport adverts always gain a high response rate, and so if you don't hear back from us in this time period, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
All applicants invited to interview will be asked to produce documents that prove their right to work in the UK.
Please only apply if your experience matches the above requirements or if you applied more than 6 months ago and now have the required skills and experience.