Would you love the opportunity to continue or begin your career in a innovative Academy in Dartford?
This friendly and thriving school in Dartford, Kent are looking for a Key Stage 1 Teacher to join their talented and supportive team. This is a permanent and full time position to start in September. However, those who are currently in teacher training will have the opportunity to start in July.
The school aims to constantly support their children and families and the well being and progress of their children is at the heart of what they do. They are proud that they provide new and exciting ways to keep their children interested in learning.
A career at this school can offer an ambitious and passionate teacher:
- New facilities to enhance your lessons, excellent outside learning provision, and an art room.
- Excellent opportunities for progression.
- A talented and supportive leadership team who are passionate about staff development.
The ideal candidate should:
- Be an enthusiastic and creative classroom practitioner.
- Have the ability to create strong connections with children.
- Be confident in your classroom management skills.
- Be able to inspire your students to reach their full potential.
Contact us to discuss this role further. We are experts in permanent education recruitment and we will support you throughout the application process, making it as easy as possible for you.
The school will hold interviews and lesson observations as and when the right applications are received so don't delay in applying.