Business Development Manager - Printing
JOB TITLE: Business Development Manager - Printing
LOCATION: London, Reading, Southend, Aldershot, Luton, Crawley, Slough, High Wycombe, Chelmsford, Basildon, Basingstoke, Maidstone, Harlow, Guildford, Aylesbury, Tunbridge Wells, Gloucester, Bristol, Bath, Swindon, Chippenham, Chepstow, Trowbridge
SALARY: £27,000 to £30,000 + Commission, Company Car
COMPANY / ROLE
Our Client is a well established organisation in the printing industry, the company supply a wide range of printing services such as Litho print, Digital Print, Large Format Print, B2 printing to a variation of commercial and industrial organisations across the whole of the UK.
The company are now looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to join their team, the ideal candidate will have previous experience in the in the printing industry, will have a proven track record in sales, will be hardworking, driven, hungry for success and looking to join a well established, growing organisation.
Principal responsibilities / Knowledge / Experience
1. Minimum 3 years of proven sales success in the Printing Industry.
2. Sales experience - essential
3. Maintain a professional relationship with customers and ensure they are kept satisfied with the companies services.
4. To manage the key account list to maximise sales and profit
5. Effective Communicator.
6. Prompt and accurate reporting to the Directors as required.
7. Computer literate.
If you would like to apply for or require information on the role please email your CV with the reference number and all relevant details to sarah.walker@dexternicholas(.)com