Are you an experienced Restaurant Manageri n the Swindon area with experience in fast-food / Quick-Service (QSR) Restaurants? Do you pride yourself on excellent standards whilst developing winning teams?
Are you passionate about customer service and enjoy working within a fast-paced environment? If have experienced within a fast-paced, branded restaurant environment and are looking for a fresh challenge then we have an exciting opportunity to a rapidly expanding business.
£21,000 - £23,000 + BONUS
Our client is an internationally recognised restaurant brand based out of high profile locations who pride themselves on exceptional customer service within a unique, challenging and exciting environment. They believe in creating high-performing teams and are looking for a manager to guide the next stage of the development.
Restaurant Manager - Role Responsibility
As a Restaurant Restaurant Manager you will be overseeing the day to day performance of the high profile restaurant. As Restaurant Manager, your responsibilities will include;
- Ensuring excellent levels of customer service within the restaurant
- Driving operational compliance throughout the site
- Maintaining food quality and standards
- Health & Safety Management
Restaurant Manager - The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience within a similar style of fast-food or QSR Branded Restaurant and be able to demonstrate commercial success within this role. In addition, they will have the following experience:
- Full UK Driving Licence - Essential
- Experience of working to targets/KPIs and exceeding them Bags of enthusiasm
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Great personality
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Excellent customer services skills
If this sounds like the role for you and are looking for progression in the FUTURE...