Senior IFA Administrator
Job Title: Senior IFA Administrator
Location: High Wycombe
Salary: £22,000 - £28,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced IFA Administrator to join a well-established Financial Services Practice which provides a highly personalised financial planning and investment management service.
You will be responsible for providing high quality support to the successful Financial Planners of the business and maintaining relationships with clients.
Ideally, you will have exceptional attention to detail and previous experience working within a similar fast-paced environment.
- Providing high quality administration and analytical support to Financial Planners and clients
- Managing own workloads and defer to Senior Account Manager when workloads are high
- Processing all Private Client related new business and servicing queries
- Participating in meetings, conferences and seminars applicable to the role
- Liaising and building relationships with other functions/departments to ensure all aspects of development, change and ongoing activities are clearly communicated and absorbed in the company
- Ensuring all meeting follow-up work is completed within company timescales
- Previous experience in a similar role within an IFA Practice
- Good attention to detail and organisational skills
- Confident and competent communication skills, verbal and written
- Any Financial Services qualifications are desired
Job title synonyms: Client Services Administrator, Sales Support
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.