Senior Sales Executive - £30k + realistic OTE up to £40k!
Are you looking for a new role in a very successful, high flying organisation?
Due to the success of the company and expansion plans, our client is currently seeking a Senior Sales Executive to join the sales team based in St Albans.
Reporting directly to the Associate Director, you’ll demonstrate your desire to succeed with a 'can do’ attitude. Initially the role will be based internally managing and generating leads, demonstrating products to our clients, update and maintain an administration system and updating the Associate Director on daily/weekly basis.
You must be flexible and adaptable in approach and have excellent communication skills both written and verbal. A comprehensive training package will be offered during a six-month probation period with on-going training thereafter. Externally based following completion of probation period.
- To communicate between managers, supervisors, customers, suppliers and other departments
- To manage customer enquiries
- Maximise sales opportunities
- Update Director on a daily/weekly basis providing reports when required
- Able to demonstrate our products and services to our client base
- To maintain high levels of health and safety standards
- To work to deadlines sets by both our clients and the sales team
- Update and maintain administration systems
- To be adaptable and flexible in your approach to work
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within a similar role
- Experience of selling professional services to the public sector
- Experience in reporting to Directorate and Senior Management level
- Experience in compiling and creating reporting documents
- 3 years’ minimum track record in a business sales environment
- Strong organisational, planning and communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven success in winning business via competitive tender
- Strong IT skills encompassing the usage of sales ePOS and CRM systems
- Proven success within a consultative sales environment
- Project management and networking skills
- Self diary management and appointment booking
A full clean United Kingdom driving license and the ability to travel to areas of United Kingdom expensed by the company
Salary: £30,000 + realistic OTE to £48k
Hours: Monday - Friday 8am-6pm
Benefits: Pension scheme, 20 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays, company car, iPhone 6+ and bonus opportunity of £1-£1.5k per month
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.