81 Holmesdale Road
Exact working hours: You can either work 10 hours 4 days per week or a varied shift pattern Monday-Friday 8 hours. The Nursery opening hours are 7.30am-6.30pm.
About the Role
Job Title: Nursery Nurse
Job Type: Permanent
With great transport routes from: Epsom, Croydon, Crawley, Sutton and the surrounding areas
Salary: £15,000 - £18,000 per annum (Negotiable based on experience)
Are you passionate about working with children? Our Reigate Day Nursery, which is located just a short walk from Reigate train station and local immunities, is currently recruiting for a qualified Nursery Nurse to join their fun and friendly team.
As a Nursery Nurse you will be required to:
- Work together with the rest of the team to provide high quality care for children aged 3 months to 5 years.
- Use your knowledge, experience and imagination to come up with new ideas and activities.
- Build relationships with children and communicating well with their parents.
- Help children to learn and develop socially, physically and emotionally through familiar routines, stimulating educational play and other child-based activities.
So why work for Asquith Nurseries?
- Here at Asquith we value our employees. This has enabled us to grow into one of the leading premium childcare providers in the UK. We strive to ensure that every nursery member works in a happy, fun and stress free environment, essentially allowing you to do what you do best….WORK WITH CHILDREN!
Some of our benefits include:
- Free on site parking.
- Fully equipped staffroom which includes cooking facilities, TV, free Wifi and much more.
- Free flow from all rooms leading into wonderful spacious gardens.
- A recently refurbished nursery with state of the art equipment.
- An excellent salary and flexible working hours.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity in childcare, please apply now, or contact our friendly and helpful recruitment team o. We would love to hear from you!
Due to the volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please note that this vacancy is not part of Surrey County Council, we are advertising this on behalf of a partnership organisation.