Campaign and Events Co-Ordinator
Campaigns & Events Coordinator
Global Software Firm
£22-£25k p/a depending upon experience
Angus James Recruitment is currently recruiting on behalf of a leading Global Software firm that works with many leading companies around the world including Formula 1, The Daily Mail, Universal Music, L'Equipe and more. They are currently looking to grow there small marketing team by appointing a Campaign and Events Co-Ordinator.
As the Campaigns & Events Coordinator, you will be central to the success of the campaigns that are run to entice, engage and educate potential buyers. You will be experienced in championing effective processes and working with others to take a campaign from concept to delivery and providing insightful reporting to close the loop.
Working as an integral part of the existing Marketing function, you will have an appreciation of the whole Marketing mix and how it feeds into the success of a Commercial team. As you will also be involved in some areas of content production, demonstrable experience of this will be favourable.
You should have good experience of MS Office, CRM systems (preferably Salesforce) and email marketing platforms with excellent attention to detail and communication skills. Experience of Marketing Automation Platforms, such as Marketo or Pardot, would be a distinct advantage. Working with overseas offices would be beneficial but not essential.
This is an opportunity for you to work in an established and growing organisation who will give you the opportunity to develop your career.
Summary of Role
- You will be the go-to person for all Marketing campaigns and events, managing the entire process end-to-end
- Leveraging your engaging personality you will work with stakeholders at different levels and locations of the company and manage their expectations around campaigns
- You will become the power user of the company email platform, driving the effectiveness of email communications and ensuring template designs are always being optimised
- Assist with production of marketing copy to help drive the companies Content Marketing initiative
- Work with the companies external PR agency to identify new campaign opportunities
- Run reports from the software platforms in use to provide insightful reports to the wider team
- Experience of working in a similar role within a B2B organisation
- Proven ability of targeted campaign management
- Strong interest and passion for all areas of campaigns and events marketing
- Must be capable of and willing to manage projects from initiation to completion
- A high degree of assertiveness, creativity and attention to detail
- Strong MS office skills and IT literacy, especially proficient with CRM and email marketing platforms
- Ability to prioritise work under pressure
- A flexible and a proactive individual able to work under their own initiative with a strong sense of teamwork
- Excellent command of the English language
- Bachelor/Master's degree in Marketing/Business Administration
- Qualified member of the CIM or equivalent
- Experience using and managing Marketing Automation Platforms, such as Marketo or Pardot.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
If you are looking for a new challenge and think you have the skills then we want to hear from you. Please send a word copy of your cv quoting the reference number or call the office for a confidential chat.
Angus James Recruitment Ltd is a consultancy working on behalf of the end client.