Band 3 Nursing Assistant
Overseas Nurse, Pre-registered nurse, IELTS, OSCE, NMC
£17,978 per annum (Band 3)
HAYS Healthcare have the pleasure of working with an NHS Trust in Swindon to recruit Non-NMC Registered Nurses from the EU who have gained the nursing qualification and IELTS 7.0 or higher, but are not yet practising in the UK.
My client are one of the biggest employers in South West England and they are looking to recruit Pre-registered Nurses form Overseas based in the UK, to join their dynamic team of medical professionals.
If you are a Pre-Registered Nurse looking for stability and career progression then please get in touch with us.
This is a full time, permanent position offering:
A fantastic Band 3 salary - £17,978 until obtaining NMC pin
Full Induction and Training
The main purpose of job will be to assist in the delivery of a patient-centred, clinically effective and dynamic service from the patient's admission assessment to discharge. As you will not have been registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) you will be employed as a Nursing Assistant at Band 3.
You cannot fulfil duties explicitly within the registered nurse role. You will be able to do this once you are registered with the NMC and have a PIN number. In return you will receive:
- Four weeks paid transport
- Paid accommodation for the first 4 weeks if you do not live local to the area
- Meet and greet by staff members
- A welcome hamper to help you settle in first few days
- NHS Pension Scheme and 27 day annual holiday, plus bank holidays
- Pay enhancements to reward out of hours, shift and overtime working
To apply for this role you must:
- Be a Qualified General Nurse from your home country
- Have obtained IELTS 7.0 or higher
- Pre-registration clinical experience
- Have Diploma/Degree in Nursing or related field.
- Have Completed Registration Nurse training
- Have Good verbal and communication skills
- Have Willingness to learn
Please contact Nimisha Mistry on for further information. Or email a copy of your CV