Food And Beverage Assistant
The Mere Collection, consisting of two 4* Deluxe properties including The Mere Golf Resort & Spa and The Stanneylands, a boutique country house, is seeking Food and Beverage (F&B) Assistant at The Mere. Now is an incredible time to join us we embark on an exciting period of growth across both venues.
As a business, our people are placed at the heart of everything. Therefore a comprehensive training and development program is available to everyone, and as a result of our growth excellent long-term career opportunities are at the forefront of every position we recruit. This is coupled with market leading benefits including free meals whilst on duty, childcare vouchers, free golf and up to 20% of Spa, dining and accommodation across both venues.
Reporting the F & B Supervisor, the key responsibilities of the Food and Beverage (F&B) Assistant will include:
- To create a customer focused environment which reflects full, flexible co-operation within the business.
- To serve all food and beverage to the guest in accordance to the brand SOPS
- Clear and set tables as required
- To maintain the standards, safety and quality of service as set out in the department SOP.
- Ensure that the restaurant is set up and broken down to the correct company standards at all times.
- To maintain a good working knowledge of all the menus in the department. i.e. Breakfast, Lunch, Evening and Wine and Bar Menus.
- Ensure food and wine product knowledge is up to date and use this knowledge to up-sell at every opportunity.
- Take orders and ensure all documentation and monetary transactions are recorded accurately.
- Ensure that all areas are adequately stocked and able to meet customer and colleague requirements.
- Maintain clean and tidy public areas at all times.
The successful F&B Assistant will possess the following attributes:
- You will be a highly organized and pre-emptive character who is truly passionate about offering the highest level of service to its customers.
- A team member who takes pride in their work and aspires to company standards of dress code and behaviour at all times.
- Be willing to undertake any reasonable requests made of you by the company including flexibility in hours, location and responsibility.
- To ensure that all statutory regulations are observed and that the department comply with these and the company handbook
- To attend and participate in training courses to up-skill and enhance your current skills to perform your duties and develop your experience
- To adopt The Mere Collection values by being passionate about your role, and promoting a culture of professionalism, consistency and one team.
- Possess the DNA of The Mere collection values
- Be thoughtful
- Always be you
- Love the best of British
- Give your time gladly
- Team Mere
In return for your hard work and excellent standards The Mere Collection will provide exceptional earning potential, long-term prospects and benefits as well as the opportunity to develop a successful career at one of the most prestigious independent Hotel Groups in the North West.
The Mere Collection Recruitment Team is a managed service partnership between The Mere Collection Ltd and its outsourced recruitment partners Invive Resourcing Ltd. For further information please contact