My logistics, distribution and supply chain client based in Watford are looking for an accounts assistant to join them on a temporary to permanent basis.
My Watford based client are a large company within their field who have an international presence across Europe and Asia. As they continue to expand and improve their reputation within the market, they need an accounts assistant who is prepared to get involved with all sides of accounts in order to help the business continue growing.
The culture within the finance team is highly supportive and on the job training is offered, in order to support the successful accounts assistant to settle in well with the team.
The day to day duties of this position will involve:
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable
- Completing bank reconciliations
- Managing company ledgers
- Completing financial reports on a regular basis and providing information to the finance team
- Support the Management Accounts team in year-end and month end procedures
The successful candidate MUST:
- Previously have used Sage line 50 (essential)
- Minimum 3 years within finance
- Have a proactive attitude towards work
- Temporary to Permanent
- Up to £28k - highly dependant on experience