Field Service Engineer
Our client is seeking an experienced and highly motivated mechanical and/or electrical engineer to handle the operation, maintenance, repair and service of mini cranes and lifting equipment.
- Applicants ideally need to have previous crane engineering experience and must be able to read electrical and hydraulic diagrams.
- You will need good communication skills as the role involves mini crane training and customer interaction
- Full training on the equipment will be given.
- This role could be suitable for an individual with a mechanical background in HGV Vehicles/ Fork Lift Trucks or Access Platforms.
- Undertaking maintenance, service and repair of mini cranes and lifting equipment
- Provide knowledge and support in the event of plant failure
- Diagnosis of plant/equipment defects
- To maintain records for health & safety and customer service purposes
- Visit sites to repair plant/equipment defects
- To maintain and improve health & safety in the workplace
- All other workshop duties as deemed necessary
Your working hours will be Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
In return you will receive a competitive salary dependent upon experience, 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays, 3%/3% Employer/Employee Contribution Pension Scheme.
If you feel like this is your next role please send your CV to apply!
Like us on Facebook for regular updates