A large media and entertainment business located in Central London is currently in search of a Sales Administrator to join ASAP on an initial 3-6 month basis, with the potential to turn permanent.
You will be responsible for:
- Collation of weekly sales data
- Building and maintaining a close working liaison with UK and Export customer accounts.
- Sales order entry, performing double checks for accurate product and pricing detail.
- Processing of customer returns, checking for any approvals that may be required and again for accurate product and pricing details
- Working closely with the distribution centre to ensure the timely provision of orders and keeping them informed of any specific customer delivery requirements.
- Creating a close working relationship with the Finance team to review any customer credit hold checks or payment queries that may arise.
- Working with the Operations team to gain stock delivery information to pass on to customers as required.
- The upkeep of accurate system price lists
- The setting up and data entry of Sales Out Allowance and Price Protection agreements.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
This is a relatively junior role, that will sit between the Sales and Finance teams. Good attention to detail and experiene with data entry would be most valuable. A background or interest in media and entertainment would also be helpful.
Due to the urgent nature of this role, early application is advised.