An opportunity for an accomplished Payroll Manager has become available to work for an organisation in Milton Keynes on an interim full time basis for a 6 months period.
• Lead a medium team of payroll staff
• Development of procedures and the payroll team of Administrators will be a key part of this role
• Influencing and driving change across the team and wider business will be key
• Communicate directly to the Finance Director of the organisation with a dotted line into HR.
• Overseeing monthly and weekly payrolls of over 2000 staff
• Ensuring all updates are input to the system and correctly allocated to the payroll item
• Providing advice to employees on their pay-slip enquiries
• Processing pension details so they are kept up to date
• Managing end of year payroll submissions and related reporting including P60's, managing the company benefits, reviewing payroll controls and recommending changes to strengthen payroll controls to ensure better compliance with industry standards.
• Significant payroll management experience including managing a medium sized team of payroll administrators and specialists
• Staff development exposure is a must
• Have a keen eye for improvements
• Excellent reporting and good Excel skills