We are working with a highly regarded healthcare agency with a strong reputation for producing award winning work. They have a diverse client base offering a unique range of services across human and animal health brands.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and experienced Digital Designer to join an expanding digital team with a vision of defining digital in the healthcare sector.
To work there, you must have talent, motivation to spare, and expertise in your craft.
Be ready for intense collaboration, tight deadlines and a high-energy environment.
You will be pushed to be your best by an outstanding and passionate group of individuals and with the opportunity to rise quickly in this growing agency.
- The designer role will focus on creating the best in breed designs for the healthcare industry. They are looking for someone who knows the latest design trends and who has a great understanding of user experiences and user interfaces on digital projects.
- The designer will also have a good understanding of using Adobe after effects and Maya. This is a great opportunity to help shape the industry.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Raise the bar of digital design within the healthcare industry
- At least 2-3 years digital design experience, more desirable
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously to deliver creative on time and to the highest standards
- Demonstrate an integrated approach to digital design working in partnership with their art directors and copywriters
- Have an understanding of programming language including Flash and HTML
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design and Acrobat
- Knowledge of Cinema 4D, Blender, Dreamweaver, After Effects and Final Cut a plus
- Have an understanding of UI and IA
- Previous healthcare experience desirable but not essential
Important - please include a link to your work with your cv.
All successful candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.