Business Development Manager
I am currently looking for a Business Development Manager for our Client in Wakefield.
They have a new and exciting opportunity for someone to join their team due to rapid expansion and growth.
As a Business Development Manager you will be expected to:
- Revive old accounts and source new business opportunities
- Complete and submit reports
- Follow up quotations until a sales outcome is reached
- Visit new and existing clients to provide support and information on the Company's products and Services
- Deliver presentations on the Company's product range
- Manage relationships effectively
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold Technical or Mechanical Business to Business sales experience
- Experience of managing the stages of the sales cycle from new lead enquiries, booking appointments and sales conversion
- The ability to overcome objections and provide solutions to clients challenges
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be able to work on your own as well as part of a team
- Be diligent, pro-active and be able to manage your own workload
- Be confident enough to deliver products to the clients
- Have a desire to work hard and know what is expected of them
Hours of work: Monday-Friday 9am till 17:00pm
You will be located in Head Office in Wakefield however the role will require some travel throughout the UK to meet potential clients therefore a full UK Driving License is required although a company vehicle will be provided for travel to client meetings.