Clinical Team Leader
We have at present a superb opportunity for a CTL to join a long standing health care group in their Woking branch.
You're main responsibility will be to ensure the low secure ward is run efficiently and effectively. In addition to running the ward you will also be responsible for managing the team of RMN's alongside the ward manager.
To be considered for the role you must be HCPC and NMC registered with an up to date enhanced DBS.
This is a full time, permanent role with a competitive salary ranging from £34,000 - £43,000 dependent upon experience. The role also includes a great benefits package including private health care and pension.
Why choose VNA Recruitment?
- Our experienced consultants guide you through every aspect of the interview process, with as much or little input as you want.
- We have a large and diverse client base with ongoing requirements for permanent, contract and temporary staff for full and part time positions with hours to suit
- We will give you regular updates on any new jobs that may suit your experience and skillset, to keep you in the best possible position.
- We take have dedicated compliance team in house to assist you through the registration process
- Every individual that registers with VNA gets the same top tier level of customer service and any issues that may arise are dealt with in a professional manner
If you are interested in finding out more, please apply and we will be in touch if you are suitable.