Accounts Payable Clerk - Temp until end of May - Birchwood
Temp Accounts Payable Clerk role in Birchwood, Warrington working with a really friendly and supportive team. The business is successful and established.
About the employer
You'll be joining an established business with a small, friendly and supportive finance team.
Based in Birchwood Park, Warrington. Birchwood is a great place to work with many onsite facilities such as a gym, nursery, Starbucks, Restaurant and much more . Easily accessible from motorways and public transport. Birchwood Park also has great cycle to work facilities.
About the job
You will be joining a busy / professional finance team until the end of May with a chance of contract extension. They are a very friendly and supportive team so will help you make your new job a great success.
Main duties will include:
* Provide the day to day aspects of the accounts payable (AP) function
* Effective management of suppliers including full ownership of any billing issues, queries or disputes and actively strive for improvement
* Ensure all supplier accounts and expense processes are completed accurately and on time to meet payment deadlines.
* Ensure adherence to the Company Expense Policy.
* Ensure all invoices are authorised, via a purchase order in compliance with authorisation matrix, correctly coded and processed to enable payment to the agreed terms
* Ensure timely and accurate statement reconciliation for all suppliers
* Provide a swift, efficient and factual customer service approach
Deputise for the AP Supervisor in their absence
About the ideal candidate
You will have strong purchase ledger experience and ideally have excellent IT skills.
Experience of P2P would be an advantage.
Purchase Ledger/Accounts Payable Experience
P2P system knowledge is an advantage
Good Excel skills
Flexible and adaptable
Salary Range & Benefits
The salary for this role is £17,000 - £18,000.
Click the apply button and your CV will come straight through for review.