Our client is a well - established not for profit organisation who are looking to hire a Senior Finance Manager to join their Programme Finance Team in Oxford.
You will be reporting to the Head of Programme Finance. Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Leading the Restricted Funds Finance team, which provides strategic, financial, contractual and compliance support across all of GB’s donor funded projects;
- Leading on the analysis, monitoring, reporting and (re)forecasting of institutional (restricted) income;
- Proactively manage the Restricted Funds Finance team through developing and delivery of team priorities, objectives and plans;
- Providing advice and capacity building support on restricted funds management to the wider organisation.
- Supporting the Head of Programme Finance and other team members
- Managing Ad hoc projects
· Seeking and driving improvements in organisational financial systems, controls, policies and processes pertaining to restricted funds management;
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) and relevant post qualification experience
- Knowledge and understanding of institutional donors’ rules in relation to programme funding and ways of working
- Well-developed and demonstrable strategic planning, financial planning and organisational skills
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications and financial systems