Commercial Finance Business Partner
Our client, a market leading Retailer are recruiting a Commercial Finance Business Partner to join their Finance Team. The role requires a Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA) who can deliver comprehensive management accounts as well as playing a significant part in the wider finance community.
The successful candidate will have a desire to progress within commercial finance and aspects of business involvement, therefore it will be crucial that you can demonstrate examples of interaction with non-finance within your career.
Duties to undertake, will be as follows...
- Ability to support operating teams (Finance and Non-Finance) with metrics to improve performance.
- Have previous experience of rebates, determining rates
- Be able to demonstrate commercial acumen
- Experience in supporting stakeholders
- Be the financial lead for supported categories in all planning activities and support the wider team, including Planning, Sales and Forecasts.
- Produce effective performance KPI's, including weekly and monthly reporting.
- Be able to challenge the status quo, recommending improvements to financial control, commercial balance sheet reconciliations.
If you would like to be considered for the role, please apply via the links provided.