In-House Street Face-to-Face Deputy Manager - Up to £28K
Are you an experienced Street Face-to-Face Fundraiser looking for the next step in your career?
NL have a fantastic opportunity for an In-House Street Face-to-Face Deputy Manager to join a National charity based in London.
As the Street F2F Deputy Manager you will develop and manage teams of Face-to-Face (F2F) Fundraisers who recruit new Direct Debit supporters at various London locations.
- You will recruit, induct, train, develop, manage and monitor the performance of field based temporary Team Leaders and F2F Fundraisers. Carry out one to one meetings, site visits, team leader meetings and phone support.
- Monitor performance to target and expenditure.
- Ensure sufficient staffing onsite to achieve recruitment targets.
- Attend sites regularly to ensure high standards of F2F practice are maintained in accordance with the PFRA rules and regulations.
To be considered for this Deputy Manager opportunity you will have extensive experience of;
- Leading and training 'Face to Face' Fundraising teams
- Achieving F2F financial targets and KPIs
- Contributing and implementing strategies to grow supporter value
- Demonstrated experience in building networks/relationships
- Knowledge of Face-to-Face fundraising techniques and best practice
- Strong commitment to meeting budgets and deadlines
- Financial reporting experience
If you have the required Street, Face to Face (F2F) Fundraising and Team Leading skills for this role, please contact us asap.