Digital Marketing Executive - Digital Marketing
Digital Marketing Executive -Digital Marketing
Location : Knutsford
Monday to Friday - 9-5.30pm
25 days holiday, pension, free parking and annual bonus
My client are looking for a creative Digital Marketing Executive with a strong passion for all things digital and analytical, you'll be ready to hit the ground running - to critique current digital activity and demonstrate how you can improve on performance across all our digital channels including PPC, SEO, website, social, display, HTML and retargeting, with a commercial focus to deliver a return.
You will be joining a committed, fast paced marketing team and play a key role in all elements of digital marketing through an exciting time and have ample opportunities to develop your career within this role.
- Working closely with the Dermatology and Woundcare Marketing Manager’s to develop and implement a marketing plan across all digital channels to drive lead generation and enquiries.
- Providing support in the planning, execution and analysis of online marketing campaigns with the aim of increasing brand reach, traffic and revenue
- Initial management of digital agencies for PPC, SEO, website, display, paid social and re-targeting activity.
- Long term planning and creating, implementing and managing all PPC Advertising
- Keyword generation and expansion for PPC and Amazon
- Developing engaging and attention grabbing ad copy landing page optimisation
- Detailed PPC analysis to help maximise traffic and conversions, whilst minimising costs of acquisition.
- Day to day conversion rate optimisation of the website
- Testing and Optimisation of subject lines and content across different digital channels.
Tracking and monitoring all digital channels and reporting on activity and campaigns.
- Social media planning and implementation in conjunction with the Content team across all social channels, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- Identifying emerging digital channels and recommending best practice.
- Regular tracking and reporting of all core competitor activity.
- Working with other team members from marketing, partnerships and product teams to create and implement multi-channel campaigns
- Project managing any digital projects and initiatives, liaising closely with external / internal IT / Developer teams.
- Manage the refresh of the corporate website, and ongoing maintenance
- Create and maintain content for one of the Dermatology brands across social media channels
- Designing and producing flyers, creating content for marketing materials
- Design and create assets to be used across social media and websites for all brands
The candidate must:
- Digital marketing experience is a must!! Ideally 2/3 years
- Be highly analytical, whilst also being an excellent communicator.
- Educated to degree level ideally within marketing (desirable) and completed CIM
- Have a knowledge of Google Analytics and have strong reporting and analysis capabilities
- Experienced of Google AdWords, Microsoft AdCenter and display advertising platforms
- Intermediate level in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Be target driven and highly motivated
- Would be an advantage to have worked within healthcare industry
Axis is a Recruitment Company.