Regional Marketing Manager - OT3200
Are you working in retail marketing and looking for an exciting regional management role? Well, we're working with the one of the biggest shopping centre brands in the country, and they're looking for a Regional Marketing Manager to come in and drive marketing activities for their southern centres. If you want to hear more get in touch and we can have a chat to discuss.
Our client owns some of the most highly visited and well regarded shopping centres in the country and are looking for a Regional Marketing Manager to join them to head up marketing activities in the Southern region. With responsibility for the marketing activities of four centres, you will be able to able to maintain consistency of the strategy and delivery of marketing activities across the centres whilst allowing for individual creativity. As the Regional Marketing Manager, you will have experience working in a similar environment, and have a good understanding of the customer experience and how marketing can impact this.
Areas of Responsibility
1. To work with the Group Marketing Team to help plan and implement an annual group marketing strategy for all centres that is in line with the overall business objectives.
2. You will lead the Marketing Managers within key working groups to scope and then roll-out group initiatives or projects.
3. To support the roll-out of national marketing campaigns, events and activities across all shopping centres.
4. The Regional Marketing Manager will review marketing expenditure within each region to identify cost savings or opportunities to deliver greater group cost efficiencies.
5. Support the Marketing Managers to implement a local annual marketing strategy for each centre that compliments group marketing objectives.
6. Work with the Marketing Managers and supporting agencies to produce creative and compelling advertising, PR and promotional campaigns whilst ensuring that our brand is consistently delivered across all centres.
7. Assume the initial brand approval role within the overall Brand Lab process by reviewing new collateral produced by centres in each region to ensure that our brand is consistently delivered across all centres.
8. Work with the Marketing Managers in each region to develop and place a media buying strategy that targets the desired demographics for centres whilst driving greater cost efficiencies.
9. To work with the Group Marketing Team and Experiences Team to help identify and secure sponsorship or brand partnership activities for the commercial benefit of all centres.
10. Support the Digital Marketing Manager to plan and implement local digital marketing strategies that fully support the overall business objectives.
11. To support Marketing Teams in each region with media enquiries or crisis management situations and provide ongoing training/development.
12. Ensure all major agency accounts are reviewed each year and re-tendered every 3 years to ensure best practice and suggest agency consolidation where appropriate to make best use of marketing budgets.
13. Review regional performance on a monthly basis using the new Group Marketing reports and evaluate return on investment of all activity.
14. The Regional Marketing Manager will evaluate and identify good practise and share this across the company to promote wider success.
15. Review the competitive landscape and wider marketing world to suggest new or creative techniques or initiatives that could help the centres to increase customer visits, dwell time and spend.
16. Any other duties as appropriate, including Duty Management where appropriate.
Experience in marketing capacity in retail or a related industry
Experience developing marketing strategies to increase footfall
Ability to ensure group marketing standards across separate company locations
Understanding of the customer experience
Ideally previous experience as a Regional Marketing Manager