Real Time Manager
Real Time Manager - Maternity Cover
FTC £35,000 - £45,000 or Day rate £300-£450
Our client is looking for a Real Time Manager to lead a team of Real Time Analysts enabling and empowering them to deliver the short term planning requirements of the Contact Centres, in order to deliver excellent customer service standards that meet the business requirements and customer expectations in both a profitable and operationally effective manner.
- To lead and deliver Contact Centre plans through the development of expanded relationships across multiple functions and business areas.
- Delivery of a customer centric, Omni-channel proposition to agreed retail standards, through cross channel working and collaboration.
- Contribute proactively to the overall development of Contact Centre strategy, evaluating aims and objectives.
- Lead the Real Time Analysts to develop and implement business processes and manage performance across all activities, in order to achieve business objectives for the Contact Centre.
- Contribute to the overall Contact Centre Strategic Plan, working closely with internal customers to achieve common goals.
- Develop, empower and inspire the Real Time Analysts to take personal accountability for the internal customer service levels - nurturing an environment of continuous improvement.
- Act as a role model and take ownership to develop a presence within the Contact Centres, to promote and ensure the positive reception.
- Represent Operational Planning across the business and manage multiple stake-holders
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience of working in a fast paced, high volume environment supporting multiple functional areas
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of Contact Centre Real Time Analysis, key focus on short term planning
- Experience of leading, improving and managing both individual & team performance
- Proven experience of supporting internal customers
- Experience and success with stakeholder management
- GCSE Passes or equivalent in Maths and English
- Evidence of further formal development or professional qualifications