Accounts Team Leader
Barclay Meade finance & accountancy recruitment are working with an industry leading business with an opportunity to join them in an accounts team leader role.
This is accounts team leader role is a 9 month contract with opportunity to develop into a permanent role.
The key responsibilities for the accounts team leader role include:
* Control performance of the accounts team to ensure delivery of targets
* Manage operational activity to ensure effective team performance
* Ensure KPI's are achieved on collections, reconciliation of accounts, resolution of queries and maintenance of all ledgers
The key skillset required for this accounts team leader role include:
* Experience in a technical accounting environment
* Experience leading a team
* Advanced excel skills
For more information regarding this Accounts team leader role please contact Charlotte at Barclay Meade on .
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK