Teacher of English
Are you a talented and ambitious English teacher looking for a permanent teaching job from September 2017 in Oxfordshire ?
Servoca Education are working with a popular, oversubscribed Free School in Oxfordshire who are looking for a well-qualified teacher with at least two years experience teaching Key Stage 3 and 4
This is an exciting opportunity to share your experience and good practice with a dedicated team of experienced teachers.
You will co-ordinate planning and assessment and implement innovative and effective teaching and learning in this forward thinking, rapidly growing school.
Ofsted have recently judged the school to be 'Good'
You must be a well qualified teacher, hold QTS, experience teaching in UK secondary schools and eligible to work in the UK
Key responsibilities of the job include:
*Planning & teaching English to K3 and K4
* Liaising with the staff team to develop programmes of learning.
* Assessing and reviewing student development.
* Utilising modern technology in the classroom (e.g. SMARTBoard, MS Office package)
In return you will benefit from:
* Support from your consultant from application right through to starting your new role
* Friendly school and welcoming colleagues
* Fantastic school atmosphere
* Great pay and benefits
**For further information please contact Julie Edwards on or email today.**