If you are a culinary professional looking for a new opportunity then this could be the role for you.
We are recruiting a Chef Manager to work on site at one of our Corporate Contracts in Telford, Midlands. You will have an eye for detail and innovation and be able to work under pressure.Main responsibilities
- Ensure that all food is prepared with due care and attention, particularly in regard to customers’ special dietary requirements: for example, nut, dairy or wheat allergies.
- Organise any special function as required, some of which may occur outside of normal working hours.
- Establish and maintain satisfactory relationships with individuals at all levels within the Company and the Client organisation.
- Ensure the correct compilation of the UDC payroll to the latest regulations.
- Have regular contact with the Group Catering Manager and Account Manager and to produce any re-ports as necessary pertaining to current or events.
- Attend to any reasonable requests made by the Group or Account Manager.
- Previous catering experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with customers, clients and staff at all levels
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to achieve and set standards and operate to performance criteria, with particular regard to hygiene
- Positive approach to learning in role and identifying own training needs as appropriate
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Flexible approach to role
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process
food services, leadership, efficiency, communication, health and safety
chef manager, catering