Senior Risk Analysts - Collections Strategy
Job Title: Senior Risk Analysts - Collections Strategy
Salary: £35,000 to £44,000 plus bonus & benefits
Following a period of real growth and expansion our client, a leading energy provider is looking for a Senior Risk Analyst to join their Credit & Collections Team at their offices based in Leicester.
In this role you will be empowered to make decisions and act in the best interests of the business and customer. You will use your knowledge and experience to support the Collections Strategy Manager in the development, implementation and measurement of collections strategies and will share your findings across a range of stake holders and business areas.
As a Senior Analyst you will:
- Identify key messages and then engage with colleagues across the business to influence appropriate conclusions and recommendations
- Proactively identify opportunities to expand or rationalise credit risk reporting and/or processes based upon changing requirements of the business
- Identify and lead further areas for bad debt risk assessment through ad-hoc analysis, use appropriate credit risk analytical techniques to target relevant data to drive understanding of portfolio trends and opportunities to improve business performance
- Lead the development, validation, enhancement and tracking of MI for credit risk bad debt initiatives and champion versus challenger programs, and ensure the credit risk management team is proactively informed of performance
- Provide an effective personal contribution to the sharing of knowledge, ideas and information relating to credit risk management across the business
- Build and maintain an internal and external stakeholder network
What do you need to apply?
You will have at least 2 years’ experience working within an analytics environment ideally within Risk or Marketing Analytics in financial service or utilities. Experience in collections /bad debt would be advantageous. SAS experience is essential.