ACTUARIAL TECHNICIAN/PART QUALIFIED ACTUARY £28,000 - £38,000
An Independent Actuarial and Consulting firm in London are currently seeking an Actuarial Technician / Part Qualified Actuary to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Performing Actuarial and Pension related calculations, including review of income limits, policy reviews and transfer analysis, benefit projections
- Maintaining high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Develop technical actuarial analytical skills and aim to qualify as a Certified Actuarial Analyst
- Develop technical knowledge of the UK pensions framework, pension products, HMRC rules, regulation and legislation and keep up to date with changes
- Drafting client letters and reports, attendance at client meetings when required
- Intelligent, numerate, excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills, use of Excel and other Microsoft Office software
- Commercial and economic awareness
- Strong mathematical skills
- Manage work proactively, promptly and efficiently
- Effective organisation and prioritisation of work, time management skills
- Ensure files and filing kept up to date, system records are updated accurately and all client work recorded
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.