Grounds Maintenance Team Leader
Experience in Leading a Grounds Maintenance team? Looking for a new challenge with a well established Grounds care specialist contractor?
About the Company
Specialist contractor operating UK-wide offering professional services from grounds maintenance, gritting and snow clearance, small works, site clearance, vegetation management, tree works, wildlife and security fencing to invasive weed control including Japanese Knotweed removal.
- Commercial property and Local authority locations
- South London based
- 40 hour week (min)
- Monday - Friday (some weekends may be required)
- Negotiable Salary and Excellent rates (experience dependant)
- Vehicle and Tools provided
- Experience of leading/supervising a maintenace team
- Clean UK driving licence