Salary: £27,000 - £33,000 basic salary
Closing date: ASAP
This is an exceptional opportunity to enhance your career within facilities services working for a leading FTSE250 FM Outsourcing business. You will be assisting the Contract Manager, you will form part of the 8 man shift team and be responsible for carrying out HVAC and plumbing maintenance works to specific buildings.
- To operate, maintain and repair efficiently with the minimum of supervision new and existing building services to specified standards as determined by the company. To manage PPM, Day works, Statutory compliance elements as appropriate.
- Experience of maintenance, testing & fault finding on a variety of plant and equipment
- Including, boiler plant, ventilation plant, and pumps,
- To be able to perform maintenance, repair, de-commissioning and re-commissioning of systems and equipment within the scope of your specific disciplines, with the minimum of supervision.
- The job holder shall participate in the functions and activities of the on site shift teams as required ensuring that all equipment within their control is correctly maintained and repaired, maximising plant efficiency on operation and the safety of all other personnel at all times.
Experience/ qualifications required:
Previous experience within this type of commercial mechanical building services, HVAC plumbing and drainage role.
- Educated to a minimum of City and Guilds (or equivalent) but should preferably have an HNC (or equivalent).
- Knowledge of BMS system
- Computer Literate
- Knowledge of Heating and ventilation systems
- Should have served time as an apprenticeship or followed a recognised formal training programme and completed at least additional experience in a related industry environment.
- Industry recognised qualifications in each of the trade disciplines required
- Full driving licence
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances.
- Ability to diagnose and repair equipment taking a solution focused approach
We are looking for a self-starter to who is happy to work on their own and with a team so if you feel you match our client's criteria then please apply now to