Digital Analytics Manager Central London £55k - £65k
Digital Analytics ManagerAbout the Digital Analytics Manager
Are you looking for a lead role as a Digital Analytics Manager? This is a great role to set the strategic direction for the digital marketing teams. You will be the face in front of key stakeholders and manage a direct team of two and four offshore.
As the Digital Analytic Manager, you will be responsible for defining and delivering the strategy for web analytics in order to revolutionise the customer experience through digital technology.
Digital Analytic Manager for leading financial services provider, who’s responsibilities include;
- Managing a team of direct and offshore reports
- Key Business Partner to senior stakeholders
- Lead initiatives and present reports, dashboards and key business performance indicators
- Provide insights to generate significant revenue returns
- Strong Digital Analytics background
- Man management experience
- Degree qualified in a business or mathematical discipline
- Exceptional influencing skills
About the Company...
A market leader in the financial services sector, who is proving to be at the forefront of digital innovation. They have a fantastic Central London office location and great facilities and fexible working! With an excellent benefits package and career development this business is a no brainer for your next move.
Excellent benefits, fantastic culture, career development