My Client is Looking for a Senior Service Manager in ?West London.
The Job Role: To develop and manage the performance of your Service team in delivering an exceptional customer service experience while implementing plans to optimise the full profit potential of the department. 8 ramp Workshop focus on capacity planning will be fundamental.
- Provide guidance, training and appraisals to each of the Service team to encourage a forward thinking attitude and a Nicer culture which will help them achieve their full potential
- Maximise customer satisfaction by treating them as an individual and delivering an exceptional service experience
- Monitor department performance against budget, identify any shortfall and implement plans to improve the performance
- Analyse local market statistics to identify opportunities within the territory
- Establish staff levels required to deliver both CSI and budget objectives.
- Organise departmental forecasts and reports in a clear and timely manner
Experience and Skills:
- Previous experience as a Service Manager is essential
- A customer focused individual with an uncompromising attitude to delivering customer service and maintain a customer centric culture within the Service team
- Outstanding interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
- Innovative individual willing to explore new methods of driving performance
- Main dealer experience is essential and or with a premium brand
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to train, coach and motivate the Service team to develop their full potential
- A full valid UK Driving Licence
- Usage of a company vehicle
- Additional Bonus are available through operational excellence
- 8am-6pm Mon-Fri on Rota 1in3 Saturdays 8am-1pm
This role would suit someone ideally from a prestige or premium dealership background.