Lead Data Scientist - R&D
Lead Data Scientist
£100,000 - £110,000 + Bonus
Harnham are working with a global FS company who are looking to expand their R&D / Data Science function, a new venture within the business which aims to offer their clients a competitive edge through the development of innovative products.
You will work on building complex machine learning algorithms to solve key decisioning problems in real-time for the business.
As the Lead Data Scientist you will not only be responsible for taking ownership over several key projects in 2017, but also act as the company's machine learning expert, demonstrating both a breadth and depth of knowledge in both supervised and unsupervised techniques.
You will have a big influence on company strategy and ultimately work towards one of the biggest transformations in data science and analytics in the UK at the moment, building a team of data scientists throughout the year.
THE ROLE - LEAD DATA SCIENTIST
You will be:
- Exploring structured and unstructured data to deliver clever, actionable insights for the business
- Implementing state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms
- Building models of customer behaviour
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE - LEAD DATA SCIENTIST
You must have:
- A good degree in a quantitative subject
- Strong programming in either Python or R
- Solid experience in machine learning (both supervised and unsupervised methods)
£100,000 - £110,000 + Benefits
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page. Or to hear about similar positions please contact Nick Mandella at Harnham
Python, R, Scala, machine learning, SQL, analyst, analytics, customer, optimisation, Data Scientist, Data Science, insight, real-time, financial services, fintech.