Business Development Manager - B2B Events
Leading provider of events, data and news on infrastructure finance and development is looking for a highly consultative and experienced salesperson to sell conference sponsorships, print and online advertising.
This role is solution-based sales incorporating event sponsorships & print/online advertising, developing and maintaining relationships with decision-makers while identifying and maximizing growth opportunities from new clients.
- A track record of solution-based sales incorporating event sponsorships & print/online advertising is essential
- Experience developing and maintaining existing relationships with decision-makers
- Strong organizational and exceptional communication skills, over the phone, face-to-face and in writing
- Knowledge of the financial markets is preferred.
- Willing to travel internationally is essential
- Languages are an advantage
The successful candidate will be required to have a flair for working autonomously and establishing new business from a highly prosperous market as well as a demonstrable track record for solution based sales in a key account environment. Reporting to the Commercial Director who is based in New York their job responsibilities will include:
- Selling conference sponsorship and print & online advertising to a prosperous market
- Developing and maintaining existing relationships with all relevant decision-makers within their client base
- Identifying and maximizing growth opportunities from new clients.