Project Manager - Civil & Rail Experience London Main Contractor
Pinnacle Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager experienced within the Civil Engineering Sector, with experience in the rail division. In addition to major rail project experience, the client will look at candidates with RC Frame experience, and Waste Water experience, working for a major civil engineering contractor.
Any Pre Construction experience would be extremely beneficial at this stage, as well as the ability to develop client relationships. The Project Managers will be responsible for delivering successful tenders with full autonomy.
The Ideal Candidate should:
- Be MEng or CEng Qualified
- Be MICE Qualified (or working towards full chartership status)
- Have progressed from an engineering background (E.G Site Engineer, Sub Agent to Project Management level)
- Have worked for a main civil engineering contractor on Rail, mixed civil projects with RC Frame or Water
- At least 10 years post graduate experience
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Project Directors & Ops Directors with regards to tenders and PQQs.
- Build relationships with high profile clients, such as Network Rail and London Underground.
- Be able to strongly and effectively lead teams of Agents, Engineers, and site based staff.
- Set targets and KPI's in line with company budget
- Be able to manage team development, training and competences
- Sub contractor and Procurement Management
- Planning and Programming
Please submit a copy of your CV, along with a cover sheet explaining why you believe you are suitable for this vacancy.
Salary displayed is DEPENDED ON EXPERIENCE. Previous experience as a Project Manager working for a main civil engineering contractor on a permanent basis is essential for this role.