£40k - £55k Dependant on Experience
My client, a leading M&E Contractor, are looking for an experienced Mechanical Estimator to join their Southampton team on a permanent basis.
My client specialize in the design, supply, installation and commissioning of mechanical & electrical services projects in the commercial, industrial, public and private sectors working with building contractors, architects, consultants and end users to provide our customers with the best services available on the market place but at the most competitive rates. They are a truly balanced m&e firm with a good level of experienced staff from both disciplines.
Duties will include, but are not limited too:
- Working productively with other commercial team members to maximise productivity
- Prepare tenders/proposals to meet client deadlines
- Ensuring all proposals/tenders meet exact standards, regulations and client specification
- Ensuring our costings are accurate and realistic, make sure we can deliver the works on time and within budget
- As and when required represent the company in negotiations and meetings
- Ensuring all roles and responsibilities are carried out in accordance to clients specifications throughout the project
In order to be eligible for the role candidates must possess:
- Expert knowledge of electrical installations, estimating and ideally management
- Ability to work with Microsoft office to produce competitive tenders/proposals
- Self-motivation and a proactive attitude
- Excellent organisational skills
If this sounds like the role for you then please call thomas chase on .