SEN TA - Sparkhill, Birmingham - ASAP Start
SEN Teaching Assistant - Sparkhill, Birmingham - ASAP Start
Academics Ltd are currently looking to recruit a dedicated Teaching Assistant to join a Secondary School situated in Birmingham.
- One to One Support - Supporting Students with a variety of Special Education Needs
- Working with students with EBD, ASD & MLD
- Assistant Class Teacher with Behaviour Management
- Liaising with Parents and Teachers regarding student progress
- Working with Children aged 5 - 18 Years Old
- Can Do Attitude
- Experience working with Children
- Available either Full or Part Time
- Hard Working and reliable
- Level 3 Qualified
- Degree Educated
- Experienced as an SEN Teaching Assistant
- Experienced with ASD, EBD, MLD, Dyslexia
Academics are on of the top 10 education Agencies nationwide, excellent relationships with Schools, Teachers, Cover Supervisors and Teaching Assistants.
As part of our commitment to safeguarding children, all posts are subject to DBS certificate (Disclosure and Barring Service), referencing checks, identity checks and a face-to-face interview will be required for registration.
If you are a proactive and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant (SEN) and would like to discuss this role further, please contact Shabnam at Academics Ltd on