This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high quality, well thought of organisation who offer residential and community care.
Our client have numerous residential and community care services across the South West and have an excellent reputation for offering person centred, high quality care. They are looking to recruit a care manager to oversee the community care service in the Mendip Area.
- Ensure the service meets the needs of service users, ensuring the correct amount of hours are delivered each week
- Ensure the service meets CQC and internal standards relating to quality
- Ensure the service is fully staffed at all times, allowing high quality care to be delivered
- Seek out opportunities to deliver growth and expand the service
- Management experience in a domiciliary care setting
- Based in the Frome area
- Excellent understanding of CQC requirements
- Experience of managing a reasonably sized domiciliary care service
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity and think that you meet the above criteria please send your CV to Harry Barker at Gilebrt Meher.