Healthcare Coordinator - Falkirk
Due to expansion we are now looking for a highly motivated and confident individual to join our Falkirk Business Centre.
Job title: Healthcare Co-ordinator
Reporting to: Business Centre Manager
Location: Falkirk, FK1 1DG
Hours of work: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5.30pm
Salary: Up to £18,000 per annum DOE plus potential £4,000 bonus opportunity.
As a Healthcare Coordinator, you will liaise with staff and clients, take bookings from clients and match their needs to our extensive workforce of highly trained nurses and carers. You will be proactive in selling our services and driving the business forward by forging strong relationships with new and existing clients and strive to meet business targets. It's great fun and it's good to hear the positive benefits that our staff provide to our clients, and of course our generous commission structure helps!
- Enjoy working within a team in a thriving office environment
- Attention to detail and multi-tasking is critical as you will be moving at a fast pace
- A multi-tasker who is motivated by success and providing the highest levels of service to our clients
- Be able to build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Highly motivated
- Have a positive, focused attitude to enable targets to be met and exceeded
- Experience in administration roles
- Able to communicate effectively face to face and on the telephone
You may have worked in Customer Service focused role, Call or Contact Centre, as a Recruitment Consultant or a Care Co-ordinator/Supervisor, but this isn’t essential. We provide full and comprehensive training for all of our staff members.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is a privately owned and leading national employer of the most competent and compassionate healthcare professionals. Through our extensive network of local branches, we place nurses, carers and support workers across all care settings, from hospital to home, for both private and public sector clients. Our growth is due to our commitment to deliver person centred care, our passion for success, our commitment to quality, our innovative and market-leading IT innovations and of course our fantastic team!
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for this role we would love to hear from you. We can offer a great place to work in an exciting and growing organisation where there is scope for you to train, develop and improve your skills.