Legal Secretary - Probate
Legal Secretary - Probate Department
£16,000 - £20,000 Plus Bonus Scheme
We are recruiting on behalf of an award-winning firm based in Kent. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary with proven Probate experience seeking a new, exciting challenge. You will be assisting and supporting fee earners with secretarial and administrative duties.
- Audio and copy typing all correspondence to include letters, legal forms (Oyez) and quotes
- Answer the telephone in a polite and efficient manner
- Undertake administrative duties such as photocopying, and updating client details.
- Filing correspondence and ensuring files are kept up to date
- Arranging appointments and dealing with clients
- Access and input data on to the firm's client database
- Work as part of a team with other secretarial colleagues, assisting with secretarial and telephone cover when required
- Handle all confidential information discreetly
The Ideal Candidate
- At least 2 years' experience working as a Legal Secretary in Probate. Conveyancing experience would be advantageous.
- Excellent technical skills which include a fast and accurate typing speed (a Legal secretarial qualification is desirable)
- The ability to manage a busy workload with minimal supervision and meet tight deadlines
- Good communication skills and a confident, friendly and outgoing manner both over the phone and in person
- Attention to detail
- A good working knowledge of Word is essential
TO APPLY: Please send CV for immediate consideration