Barclay Meade finance & accountancy recruitment are working with a leading employer with an opportunity to join them in an Assistant Accountant position.
The key responsibilities for this Assistant Accountant role include:
* Ensure all bank accounts are reconciled in line with finance deadlines and procedure
* Dealing with customer payment queries and liaising with other departments to get these resolved
* Provide cash management analysis/reporting to support the treasury team
* Balance sheet reconciliations to support with month end
* Support with SOX control testing
* Work alongside the AR/AP teams to maximise efficiency within the SSC
The key skill set required for this Assistant Accountant role include:
* High volume reconciliation experience
* Experience within a large business preferably SSC environment
For more information regarding this Assistant Accountant role, please contact Charlotte at Barclay Meade on .
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK