Customer/User Experience Manager - B2C
Cute Resource Solutions Ltd are working with a fantastic client in Bristol who are really driving forward the digital arm of the business. This is an opportunity for a Customer Experience Manager with digital user experience and extensive research skills to join the Marketing team, with the ability to work independently and analytically.
The Customer Experience Manager is a key hire for our client, where you will be responsible for supporting the management, development and delivery of the business’ Digital Customer Experience. This is a great team - the culture of the business means that personality is a key factor in the successful candidate being appointed alongside the right skillset, and it is also a very exciting time to join the business where you can really contribute to the direction that the business is taking.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of the financial services sector and will have a wealth of B2C experience, being used to and prepared for the following responsibilities;
Key Responsibilities of the Customer Experience Manager
- To be fully responsible for the customer experience of the business
- Map out key journeys and identify alternative solutions and make changes to improve outcomes
- To direct actions which will improve the customer experience
- Work with the delivery processes to implement the changes, and measure these as they are implemented
- Conduct User Research and work with content and design teams to fine tune content to suitable quality
- Produce performance reporting of key measures, and highlight improvements from changes implemented
- Experience within the financial services sector, B2C
- Drupal and Wordpress CMS systems
- Persuasive, Supportive and understanding
- Ability to influence key audiences and engage stakeholders
- Confident with using various online tools, as well as being experience in Social Media
- Competent with Microsoft Office packages
- Ability to apply strong analytical skills to corporate data to make recommendations to the business
- Have strong interpersonal and people skills
For further information about the role, please call Kate in the Cute Resource offices. Please note, Cute Resource Solutions Ltd are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy and client.