Credit Controller (12 Months Fixed Term Contract)
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen with an internationally successful Legal Expenses Insurer with a well-established office in Bristol that has consistently grown year on year.
They are currently seeking a proactive Case Progress Reporter to join their team and be responsible for credit control gaining updates from solicitors on the progress of both Before The Event and After the Event cases, monitoring cases through to the collection of the premium.
This is an excellent opportunity for an outstanding individual to join an ethical company where they will be offered extensive training, a generous benefits scheme and the possibility of moving to another Accounts focused team internally
· Gain regular case updates on outstanding BTE and ATE cases to point of closure
· Seek regular updates about cases which have been identified as won but where costs are under negotiation
· Reconcile the cash posted by the Finance Team
· Identify and escalate unpaid premiums
· Plan & prioritise own work to meet company service standards
· Carry out all tasks in line with stipulated processes, procedures & authority limits.
· Excellent organisational and communication skills
· Excellent and proven telephone skills and manner
· Experience of credit control or telephony based work is desirable
· Experience and/or understanding of BTE and ATE insurance preferable
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.