Spanish Teacher Required
Location: 10 miles north of Peterborough
Contract: Permanent – full time
THIS SCHOOL INVEST IN THEIR STAFF, ARE SUPPORTIVE AND WANT YOU TO ENJOY YOUR TEACHING!
This Grammar school know that support and appreciation brings the best out of staff and students alike so they invest in you, because they understand that their – Best Atmosphere, Best Support, Best Results – depends on your performance. Your efforts are recognised and valued, as are your aspirations.
Rated “outstanding” by Ofsted, they strive at all times to be just that. Above all, they can offer an environment in which you can enjoy your teaching, with staff and students who are genuinely grateful for your commitment.
Our client is looking to appoint a Teacher of Spanish for September 2017. This is an exceptional opportunity for a highly-motivated and energetic teacher to join our successful and well-resourced Spanish Department which consists of six Spanish specialists.
The successful candidate will need to be able to teach up to and including A-level. This post is suitable for an NQT or an experienced teacher wishing to develop their A-level teaching.
The school can offer you:
- · Students that are enthusiastic, appreciative and genuinely keen to learn
- · Very supportive colleagues
- · Outstanding accommodation and facilities
- · Excellent professional development and guidance
- · A wide variety of clubs, trips, events and opportunities
- · A large and highly successful Sixth Form
- · A school committed to doing the best for its students
- · Your own iPad and laptop
The school ask that applicants have:
- · Passion for your subject
- · Creativity and enthusiasm
- · Enjoyment in your teaching, wherever you are at in your career
- · Teamwork within the department
- · High expectations of yourself and pupils
- · Good IT skills
To apply for this position please forward your cv by using the ‘Apply Now’ button or call the Peterborough based Recruit Mint Education office.
Recruit Mint Education will give you £75 for referring a teacher to us. The process is simple and you will be paid once the teacher has completed their first 10 days of employment.
Recruit Mint Education only works within the education sector; therefore we understand the impact our service has on our schools. We believe our teachers should positively contribute to the schools development. We continue to provide an excellent service with a commitment to building long lasting relationships with our teachers.
Recruit Mint Education is committed to Safer Recruitment. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. Recruit Mint Education is an equal opportunities employer.