Area Sales Manager
Brewster Pratap are recruiting for a leading manufacturing business with their Head Office in Doncaster. Due to internal progression they are recruiting a suitably experienced Area Sales Manager who has worked within the M&E sector to cover the Yorkshire and surrounding areas. The ideal candidate will have working experience of dealing with/working for builders merchants and be able to travel regionally on a daily basis to grow sales and have the market share within their designated area, becoming the number one within the market.
- Ensure all contracts pricing is maintained
- Ensure there is clear concise communication maintained with all customer base within the designated area
- Organise and carry out technical presentations to all customers within designated area
- Promote the Connect and Control Technology products
- Work with the Divisional Manager to put in place clear business plans for Key Account development within designated area and a clear business plan to cover key contracts and reviewed on an ongoing basis
- Introduce new business via specification's that have be created with clients and contracts etc.
- Secure and maintain specifications and manage the supply chain
- Follow up on all sales leads
- Complete all necessary administration tasks in a timely manner
- To plan time effectively to meet call mix targets with both cold calling/prospecting and current customers
- Use all company systems as tools to carry out the role i.e. CRM, outlook etc.
- Any other duties commensurate with the grade and nature of this position
- Knowledge and experience of working in a relevant industry would be a distinct advantage (but not essential)
- Career to date must have a back ground in selling
- It's essential to be able to demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must demonstrate a clear desire to succeed personally and on behalf of the Company
- To be hungry for success and demonstrate the drive and enthusiasm to meet targets and objectives
- Must demonstrate high level of PC skills
- To be resilient and able to persevere in the toughest of situations and always looking out for new opportunities to grow the market share/business
Salary up to £42,000 depending on experience, bonus (up to 40% of salary), pension, company car, laptop and phone
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.