A great opportunity has arisen with this market leading well established engineering group based in Sheffield. They are mainly serving blue chip customers, with a good strong customer and supply base, manufacturing vital engineering products to clients around the world.
Role & Responsibilities
Your role will be to manage the Materials Planning of the Production Facility.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ordering of all raw materials timely to meet Sales and Productions demands
- Management control of all raw material stocks
- Managing and maintaining the Business ERP system
- Direct liaison and support to the Sales and Productions teams
- Control of all yearly stock takes
- Monthly reconciliation on Stocks / Working capital
- Secondary support to the Sales office during Holidays etc.
Qualifications, Skills, Experience & Personal Attributes
- HNC/HND minimum
- Has a purchasing and planning background
- Experience of Planning systems
- IT Systems orientated i.e. Experience of ERP systems management and development
- Financial acumen i.e. working capital WIP, cash etc.
- Experience of batch productions
- An understanding of manufacturing processes methods.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good team working skills.
- Enthusiastic and motivated.
- Degree level qualification
- Previous experience in a tool steel environment planning role
- Sanderson Unity experience
- Ability to program / generate ERP reports an advantage i.e. SQL,