A well established and forward thinking organisation based in Crawley are looking for an experienced Partner Manager to join their fast moving and dynamic environment where you will be responsible for the management of a portfolio of partnerships and the development of new business.
Key duties will include:
- Building and developing a credible relationship with partner contacts through consistent delivery against commitments
- Identifying, securing and delivering new key partnership opportunities
- Developing comprehensive and innovative partner marketing and development plans designed to meet both partners' objective and deliver budget revenue
- Preparing marketing briefs, business cases, accurate forecasts and account development plans to support business initiatives and marketing campaigns
- Participating in the forecasting and budget task for each partner account ensuring budgets, forecasts and re-forecasts are provided to deadlines
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Relationship management and key account management expertise
- Strong sales, negotiation and closing skills
- Well developed communication skills with the ability to deliver winning presentations and persuasive arguments
- Commercially aware
- Self motivated approach to work with the ability to manage and prioritise heavy workloads and multiple projects
- Strategic thinker
In addition to a competitive salary, the successful candidate will also receive a comprehensive benefits package including 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays), work related company bonus, contributory pension scheme, private medical healthcare plus much more!!
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.